Potatoes (cut into fingers) - 2 , medium sized
Cauliflower (cut into florets) - 1 , small
French beans - 15 pieces
Carrots - 2 medium sized
Green chillies - 2
Garam masala pdr - 1 tsp
Oil - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Fresh coriander (chopped) - 1 tbsp
· Cut french beans and carrots lengthwise in slants (as you cut them for chowmein).
· Blanch all vegetables except potatoes.
· Heat oil in a pan and add potato fingers. Sauté till they turn golden brown in color.
· Add all the blanched vegetables and mix thoroughly.
· Add green chillies, garam masala pdr and salt to taste.
· Sauté for a minute then cover and cook on low heat for 3 minutes.
· Garnish with chopped coriander and serve.