Thursday, January 1, 2009
Potatoes - 3 , medium sized
Cauliflower - 1 , medium sized
Fresh coriander - 2 tbsp, finely chopped
Cumin - 1 tsp
Turmeric - ½ tsp
Green chillies - 2 , chopped
Mustard oil - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
• Cut potatoes into cubes. Cut cauliflower into florets.
• Heat oil, add cumin. When it starts to splutter, add potatoes, cauliflower, green chillies, turmeric and salt.
• Mix thoroughly, cover and cook for 7 minutes or till they become tender.
• Remove lid and fry till the veggies become golden brown.
• Garnish with fresh coriander.