Saturday, January 31, 2009

15 Rules That India Lives by.....


1. The Other Side Law:

If my side of the road has a traffic jam, then I can start driving on the wrong side of the road and all incoming cars will be rerouted via Meerut.

2. The No Queue Rule:

If there is a queue of many people, no one will notice me sneaking into the front as long as I am looking the other way.

3. The Mind Over Matter Law:

If a red light is not working, four cars from different directions can easily pass through one another..

4. The Auto Axiom:

If I indicate which way I am going to turn my vehicle, it is an information security leak.
 

5. The In Spit Of Thing:

The more I lean out of my car or bus and the harder I spit, the stronger the roads become.

6. The Cinema Hall Fact:

If I get a call on my mobile phone, the film automatically goes into pause mode.

7. The Brotherhood Law:

If I want to win an argument, I need only to repeatedly suggest to the other person that I have illicit relations with his sister.

8. The Baraat/ Marriage Right:

When I'm on the road to marriage, all the roads in the city belong to me. To ME….

9. The Heart Of Things:

If I open enough buttons on my shirt, the pretty girl at the bus stop can see through my mal-formed chest into the depths of my soul.
 
10. The Name Game:

It is very important for the driver behind me to memorize the nicknames of my children.
 
11. Parking up The Wrong Tree:

When I double-park my car, the road automatically widens so that the traffic is not affected.
 
12. The Chill Bill Move:

When I park and block someone else's car I am giving him a chance to pause, relax, chill and take a few moments off from his rushed day.

13. The Ogling Stare:

If you don't ogle and drool at every hot Chick that passes by, you're gay.
 
14. The Bus Law:

If I stop my bus at the correct place near the bus stop, the city will explode and blow into 6 million pieces.

15. The VIP Rule:

There are only 3 important persons in this city – I, Me, Myself!

No comments: