Potatoes (cut in cubes) - 2 medium sized
Cauliflower (cut in florets) - 1 , medium sized
Onion (grind to a paste) - 1 , big
Tomatoes (grind to a paste) - 1 , big
Ginger- Garlic paste - 1 tsp
Green chillies (chopped) - 2
Cumin - 1 tsp
Bay leaf - 1
Garam masala pdr - ½ tsp
Fresh coriander (chopped) 1 tbsp
Mustard/refined oil - 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Water - 1 cup
· Heat oil in a pan and add potato cubes. Fry till golden brown. Take out and keep aside.
· Now add cauliflower florets in the same pan and fry till golden brown. Take out and keep aside.
· Add the remaining oil in the pan and add cumin. When it starts to crackle, add bay leaf and chopped onion. Sauté till it turns light brown.
· Add onion and ginger-garlic paste. Sauté for a minute . Add tomato paste and cook till oil separates.
· Now add green chillies, garam masala pdr fried potatoes and fried cauliflower. Mix thoroughly.
· Now add 1 cup of water and salt and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
· Garnish with coriander and serve.