Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
· A small piece of butter added to water prevents vegetables, macaroni or rice from boiling over.
· If the hard boiled eggs are put in cold water before slicing them, then the egg yolk doesn’t crumble into pieces.
· To keep cauliflower white, add a dash of lemon juice or vinegar to the cooking water.
· Add a teaspoon of butter to every two cups of old peas while cooking. It makes them tender and give s them a better flavor.
· Mint stalks have the same effect as the leaves for flavoring spinach, peas or new potatoes. So use them for this purpose and save the leaves for the sauce.