(Gram flour pancakes)
Gramflour - 1 cup
Onions(chopped) - 2 , medium
Tomato(chopped) - 2, medium
Green chillies(chopped) - 2
Fresh coriander(chopped) - 2 tsp
Turmeric - ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Water as required
Oil for frying
· Make a thick paste of gram flour, salt, turmeric and water. Keep mixing for a minute, till the batter becomes smooth and fluffy.
· The batter should be of pouring consistency that is a little more fluid than a cake batter.
· Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
· Take a non stick tawa/frying pan and heat 2 tsp of oil. Take one big ladle of the batter and pour it on the frying pan
· Fry the pancake from both the sides (refer the picture).
· Serve hot with tomato sauce/chutney.