Wheat Floor 1 cup
Salt 1 tsp
Water as required
Papad Any flavor ( as per taste)
Salt to taste
Fresh Corriander fine chopped
Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp
Cummin powder 1 tsp
· Mix wheat flower, salt and water . Knead in a soft dough.
· Fry / roast the papad as preferred. Once cool and crisp. Crush the papad in small pieces. (Refer picture).
· Mix fresh coriander, salt, chilli pdr and cumin pdr in the crushed papad.
· Divide the dough in even size balls. Roll out the ball in 4-5 inch flat puri shape.
· Fill in the prepared papad mixture and roll in the sides to form a ball (refer picture)
· Flatten out the balls using a rolling pin.
· Heat a flat tawa. Prepare the paratha on the tawa using oil. Cook till golden brown.
· Serve hot with chutney / pickle/ curd.