This sizzler can be accompanied by steamed rice or noodles.
Carrots, Beans, Peas, Capsicum and onions – 250 gms (cut into cubes)
Cabbage – 4 to 5 full leaves
Potatoes - 4-5 medium sized (cut in shape for fries)
Paneer cubes - 100 gms
Tomato Puree - 100 gms
Chilly Sauce - 3 tbsp
Butter - 2 tbsp
Vinegar - 1 tsp
Salt, Pepper & Aji-No-Moto to taste
· Fry the Potato fingers. Keep aside
· Sauté the Paneer cubes in a pan with little butter & pepper. Keep aside.
· In a pan, heat the butter, add the assorted veggies and sauté lightly for 5 minutes. Ensure that the veggies retain their crunchiness.
· Add tomato puree, chilli sauce & vinegar. Mix well.
· Now add paneer cubes and stir lightly.
· Add salt pepper and aji-no-moto and stir lightly.
To Arrange Sizzler
· Heat the sizzler plate on the gas stove (till it is very hot).
· Carefully arrange cabbage leaves on the plate.
· Arrange the assorted vegetable of the cabbage.
· Arrange the potato fries on one side.
· Once arranged, lift the cabbage leaf carefully from one side and slide in a cube of butter and a tea spoon full of vinegar for the sizzle effect.
· Serve immediately while sizzling.
(For Non Vegetarians instead of assorted veggies use onion capsicum along with chicken or mutton seekh kebabs)