Potatoes - ½ kgs (boiled)
Onion - 1 medium , chopped
Dried fenugreek leaves/Kasuri methi - 2 tbsp
Cumin - 1 tsp
Turmeric - ½ tsp
Green chillies - 2 , chopped
Mustard oil - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
• Cut potatoes into cubes. Keep aside.
• Heat oil and add cumin. When it starts to splutter add green chillies, turmeric and chopped onion.
• Sauté till the onion turns pink. Add the potato cubes and salt and fry till its golden in color.
• Now add Dried fenugreek leaves/kasuri methi and fry for 2 minutes.
• Aloo methi is ready to eat.