Wheat flour - 300 gms
Salt - 1 tsp
Water as required
For the filling:
Cauliflower - 1 medium sized
Ginger - 1 inch piece (grated)
Green chillies - 2 ( finely chopped)
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
Garam masala pdr - 1 tsp
Fresh coriander leaves - 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
Salt to taste
Wheat flour - 50 gms (keep aside in a flat plate)
· Mix salt in the wheat flour and knead into soft and pliable dough. Keep aside.
· Grate cauliflower.
· Mix together all the ingredients for the filling except salt.
· Divide the dough into equal sized pieces.
· Take little amount of filling mixture (sufficient to fill 4 parathas) and add salt to it.
· If you add salt to the entire mixture then the mixture will turn soggy.
· Now make the parathas in which ever shape you like.
SERVE WITH ANY PICKLE OR CHUTNI.