Saturday, December 6, 2008
BHINDI MASALA ...
Lady finger - 500 gms (slit in half, lengthwise)
Onions - 3 medium , cut lengthwise
Red chilli pdr - 1 tsp
Kalaunji masala - 1 tbsp
Amchur pdr - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Mustard oil - 2 tbsp
• Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add the onions, fry till they turn light brown. Keep aside.
• In the same pan add the remaining oil and add the lady fingers.
• Sauté for about 10 minutes or till they turn crispy.
• Now add Kalaunji masala , amchur pdr, red chilli pdr and salt.
• Mix thoroughly, add the fried onions.
• Sauté for a minute and bhindi masala is ready.