Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Kitchen Decorations (part 2)



This is one of my favourite time pass when I am working in the kitchen. There are t-shirt quotes in the form of a t-shirt and the square ones are graffiti.I am sticking them on my kitchen door. I started collecting these 4 years ago , but then I should have a much larger collection....isn't it ?



This is becoz I have shifted 4 times in 4 years and once I stick them they don't come out.

I really like the graffiti on top which says "My Decision Is Maybe And Thats Final ".
This is really true for me .

Being a piscean I am always confused when taking a decision and I procrastinate so much that at times my decision is actually ' maybe' ......

It may sound funny but this is the truth...



Can you guess where I have taken them from......
Well it will be a familiar sight for those who read the news paper "The Times Of India".Both of these appear in the supplementary magazine called "The Delhi Times".





I really love.. this cartoon of Garfield. It really proves the saying "a picture is worth a thousand words".




Tomorrow I am planning to go through the last three months' stack of newspapers for more of these stickers and soon my kitchen door will be filled up completely....

No comments: